Number Three of the
23
LinkedIn – I created an account and updated some
information. So far I only have 2
connections, but at least I have those.
I am at 75% on profile completeness.
I kinda like that – 75% complete :)
Here’s my tweet all about it:
i created an account on LinkedIn and finally
updated my information - work in progress...#23things
number 3 #muemtech
Number Four of the
23
Number Four was an enjoyable experience. I checked out a video camera from the
Reflector, took it home and recorded myself reading a couple of children’s
books. I chose Maurice Sendak’s In the Night Kitchen and Mommy Laid an Egg by Babette Cole. Why did I choose these? – It’s all part of a
bigger plan…muahahahhah!
This year Banned Book Week enthusiasts can make
a “Virtual Read-Out” – a video recording of a reading from a banned or
challenged book – and upload it to Youtube for all to see. I wanted to read a children’s picture book in
my virtual read-out, because I love picture books! In the
Night Kitchen was on the 2004 top ten list of frequently banned or
challenged books. Mommy Laid an Egg is number 77 on ALA’s 100 Most Frequently
Challenged Books: 1990-1999.
So, I recorded myself reading the books. I decided to upload the video of In the Night Kitchen. So far it’s only been uploaded to my YouTube
account; it hasn’t made it to the Banned Books Week channel yet. I want to play around with editing a bit and
I’m only allowed to use a video under 2 minutes in length (mine is twice that
length). Back to work Liz!
Here’s the tweet for lovely number four:
#23things 4, checked
out a camera from the Reflector and made a video for Banned Books Week - check
it out #muemtech - youtube.com/watch?v=o04sql…
No comments:
Post a Comment