
As I scrolled through the Web 2.0 Award Winners I found many interesting sites that I could use. I really like urbanspoon and I spent a lot of time exploring wayfaring. Among the award winners I found some sites that I currently use such as pandora and etsy. Stylehive is one site from the list that quickly sucks me in. I've spent hours just browsing etsy and stylehive is another site that I'll be able to spend lots of time with.
Stylehive, "the world's largest social shopping community," seems like a busy mall to me - overwhelming. I don't really like that the webpage is jam-packed with so many products and reviews and stuff; I think etsy looks much nicer.
What do I like?...bacon...especially these bacon strip bandages.
What were the site’s useful features?...fashion advice from other users (not that I pay much attention to what's hot and what's not, but I like clothes), one can manage a style diary - I think I need to explore this some more.
Could I see any applications for its use in a library setting?...to help patrons waste time and spend money, oh! and find information on becoming stylish!
I will have to try etsy now. I had never heard of it before.
ReplyDelete