Monday, October 10, 2011

Nine, Ten, Where Have I Been?


Number Nine of 23
Yes, yes, where have I been? I’ve been exploring Second Life. Later this evening I will be meeting with my instructor and classmates in a virtual world – class held in Second Life. I wonder which destination.

oh, and #23things number 9 was sign up for second life #muemtech...it takes quite a bit of time to load esp. arriving in new destinations (tweeted 10.7.2011, 10:37am)

Number Ten of 23
I currently have an iPad checked out. It is the most expensive item I’ve ever borrowed – with the exception of my friend’s car. I’ve enjoyed playing with it. I mostly use it to access the internet but I have delved into a few other applications here n there. Photo Booth is entertaining. I’d love to explore more apps but I am unwilling to pay for anything so…limitations.

#muemtech i've been playing with a fancy-schmany iPad for number 10 of my #23things (tweeted 10.7.2011, 10:35am)

No comments:

Post a Comment