Friday, October 7, 2011

Seven, Eight, Fish Take Bait



Number Seven of 23

manage a budget using mint.com or Buddi (maybe hypothetical – library budget?)…well I’ve signed up and connected my accounts.  I kinda feel like this account will have a fate similar to my New Year’s resolutions – lost and forgotten, or just plain ignored.


7 of #23things - i've been using mint.com to manage my budget, we'll see if i keep up with the plan. #muemtech (tweeted 10.3.2011)

Number Eight of 23
create/maintain an online portfolio or resume...(Eight - Fish take Bait!)
I began this adventure by searching for a free portfolio/resume site. I did the typical Google search and found this article: 22+ Creative Online Portfolio Sites. There are plenty of great recommendations. I chose  Jobrary because it is easy to use (very, very easy) and it has a clean look - not just because it was the first listed. I explored a few other options - Carbonmade and FigDig to name two of the few - and decided I didn't need too many options for showcasing my design, photography or artwork portfolio. So Jobrary  was it! (Check it out: http://elizabethpfeiffer.jobrary.com/)

tweet tweet!
#23things number 8 (completed before number 7) online portfolio/resume elizabethpfeiffer.jobrary.com - jobrary is super easy to use #muemtech  (tweeted 9.29.2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment