Friday, October 14, 2011

Eleven is Heaven

Number Eleven of 23
My original plan for number 11 was to take an IT course to learn how to use Windows Movie Maker. Instead I moved TED talks to lucky number 11 (from its eighteenth position) on the task timeline. I am so very glad I did. 
I have viewed four videos so far, three of them were randomly selected. And I can confidently profess I'll be watching more.
My two favorites so far:

  • A past teacher made a suggestion - a great one at that - Raghava KK: Shake Up Your Story.
  • I stumbled upon Sarah Kay: If I Should Have a Daughter... an absolutely amazing video - I have a new love. Its name is TED [talks].
Happy Happy number 11. I think much happier than a Movie Maker IT class, but who knows?

(Number Twelve will show up soon enough...)

No comments:

Post a Comment